Hotwire Developer Network Forums

Foo

RSS Feed

Runescape and its still running Old School

• Rshop2018
    • Topic created 6 months ago

But that is the biggest difference [url=https://www.rsgoldfast.com/]buy RS gold[/url] between Runescape and its still running Old School Runescape counterpart. Both share roughly the exact same amount of concurrent players, but the way that players interact in every is very different.

Old School Runescape may just have about 25,000 players at any given instant - barely a scratch on the numbers it used to reach in 2006 - but its players have known the game for years. They've decade-old friendships , they know the best way to hang out, the way to interact and almost every talking point the game and its particular history has ever produced. Conversely, many of the inhabitants of Runescape, myself included, are returning players or total newcomers. They ramble past each other without laughing, do not all throw at the same areas for no motive or attend pretend parties in empty attics... they just get on with enjoying the game.

You will find online experiences to be had there, but the ones I played were more structured and curated than anything else in Old School Runescape. My thoughts of Runescape in 2006 entirely revolve around interacting with other individuals. I had been duped or lured into PvP zones and murdered almost daily since I had been promised some gift from a top level player, but as often as gamers exploited my ignorance there were countless times they provided to help me, taking me under their wing in analyzing boss fights or giving me free equipment.

They created the enormous, sprawling Stronghold of Security and filled it with unique rewards simply to educate players about internet security, they eliminated free trade [url=https://www.rsgoldfast.com/]RuneScape gold[/url] to stop new players getting duped into unfair prices, and made it so players can only lose a little bit of loot upon dying in the Wilderness.

Message edited by Rshop2018 6 months ago

[ Page 1 of 1 ]